PM Scholarship 2018 @ www.desw.gov.in/Scholarship
www.desw.gov.in/Scholarship PMSS Modi PM Scholarship 2018 Apply Online: For the rupture of encouragement in education system to the students who are the children of ex-servicemen in the country, the central government has conceived a new Scheme called as Prime minister Scholarship Scheme for the students who are interested to take various courses in under graduation or degree qualifications.
Students who are passionate to get their scholarships under the scheme are to provide the relevant information regarding the DESW PMSS 2017-2018. Below we have provided all the details regarding the applications, documents which are necessary, scholarship amount details, courses which can be undertaken under the scholarship, eligibility criteria, to apply PMMS etc.
PMSS Modi PM Scholarship 2017-2018 Scheme @ www.desw.gov.in/Scholarship
These all details have been uploaded in an article which can be downloaded or can we chat from the homepage. Direct link has been uploaded at the end of the page which will take the candidate to visit the official portal. All the students who are the children of ex serviceman in India are eligible for the scheme which has been provided by the department of ex servicemen welfare. This department of ex servicemen welfare has been trying and pushing to provide the stipend and scholarships for the students through Prime Minister scholarship scheme for the required academic year. The link to the official portal page is www.desw.gov.in.
The eligibility Criteria to apply for this exservicemen welfare and the scholarship details followed by the documents required for the application process have been listed below.
Eligibility to apply for department of ex servicemen welfare.
1) Standard applying for the Prime Minister scholarship scheme need to pass or complete 10th 12th or diploma with at least 60% in their exams.
2) The University of the institution should be approved by the UGC/AICTE/MCI.
3) Candidates applying for this scholarship should be wards of ex servicemen/widows of ex servicemen (Navy,coastal Guards, Air Force army and other military to martyrs)
4) Courses which can be undertaken under this scholarship scheme are BBA BTech B.Ed MBBS BDS BCA B Pharma etc.
5) Students who want to pursue master degrees like MBA and MCA, Distant education and abroad education are not eligible.
Coming to the scholarship detail, if the candidate has been successfully processed in this the boys will be given 2000 per month at the start of the academic year and for girls 2200 per month. Noteworthy point is that they need to renewal the bonafide. It is mandatory condition.
Summing up with the documents which are required for the application process are shown below.
1) PPO copy self attested.
2) Bank passbook first page (Account can be of PNB or SBI )
3) Cancel cheque of the bank account with all the details of it.
4) Birth certificate as same on 10th certificate.
5) Copy of ex servicemen or ex Coast Guard certificate that is Annexure -1 application form.
6) All the study certificates of 10th, 12th diploma, xerox or photocopies which are self assisted.
Official site: www.desw.gov.in/Scholarship
To apply for this department of Department of ex services welfare scholarship scheme URL has been provided below.
This application can be only applied via online. For further more details please visit the official portal page and stay tuned to it. For latest news ans other updates please subscribe to this page as we will be sending the mail through the registered one. Please stay tuned to our page for further more updates or bookmark this page (vmrsolutions.in/blog).